Discover. Connect. Execute.
Deutsche Bank Innovation Labs are at the forefront of the bank’s innovation efforts. We discover exceptional startup partners, connect them to resources and decision makers in the bank and help to execute their solutions across Deutsche Bank — and around the globe.
We take a measured approach to innovation, serving as a powerful bridge between the demands of our businesses and the technology of exciting startups. We are flexible, but quick to respond – and we look for the same in a partner. Often, connections happen modestly and organically with companies. We seek organizations that demonstrate good leadership, show strong potential and can articulate a clear value to Deutsche Bank. The process includes:
- Identifying high-growth technology companies.
- Evaluating potential solutions.
- Matching solutions with challenges and opportunities within Deutsche Bank.
- Connecting companies to stakeholders within the bank.
- Facilitating the adoption of these technologies across the firm.
Deutsche Bank Innovation Labs serve three key roles in our effort to bring real-world solutions to real-world problems:
- We're Deutsche Bank's eyes and ears into the innovation ecosystem — the startups, the new technologies and new business models.
- We’re the bridge that connects startups into Deutsche Bank —the decision makers, the partners and the purchasers.
- We’re the sandbox for ideas — providing a place to test concepts and technologies rapidly and efficiently.
Every day we seek answers to questions that will define the future of financial services. Technological innovation and collaboration with emerging companies is essential. We’re looking for partners.Connect to Deutsche Bank